Our work involves quickly getting under the skin of an industry or subject area and identifying the trends and insights that will ultimately help us get to a compelling solution for the Client. You need to have a natural curiosity in the world at large and be brilliant at thinking and drawing on different ways of answering a problem. We often work with entrepreneurs to help direct and shape our recommendation, so whilst desk research will be a large component of your role, you will also be comfortable building a network of contacts in the start-up world and working with them to help to bring new and different perspectives to specific project challenges.
- At least 2 years experience working in a research based role (innovation agency, corporate venturing or related), identifying trends and insights that can be used to build outstanding solutions for clients
- Experience in working in or with the start-up world (either professionally or in your own time)
- A natural problem solver, with an ability to find answers for the trickiest of briefs
- An excellent ability to consolidate and organise large amounts of information and present it back in an insightful, succinct and interesting way
- Quick and provocative thinker, with a desire to push boundaries
- Collaborative team member, combined with an ability to work independently when required
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network of contacts