Our work involves quickly getting under the skin of an industry or subject area and identifying the trends and insights that will ultimately help us get to a compelling solution for the Client. You need to have a natural curiosity in the world at large and be brilliant at thinking and drawing on different ways of answering a problem. We often work with entrepreneurs to help direct and shape our recommendation, so whilst desk research will be a large component of your role, you will also be comfortable building a network of contacts in the start-up world and working with them to help to bring new and different perspectives to specific project challenges.
- At least 2 years experience working in a research based role (innovation agency, corporate venturing or related), identifying trends and insights that can be used to build outstanding solutions for clients
- Experience in working in or with the start-up world (either professionally or in your own time)
- A natural problem solver, with an ability to find answers for the trickiest of briefs
- An excellent ability to consolidate and organise large amounts of information and present it back in an insightful, succinct and interesting way
- Quick and provocative thinker, with a desire to push boundaries
- Collaborative team member, combined with an ability to work independently when required
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network of contacts
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Project Manager with a keen ambition to support and drive entrepreneurship across the world. You must have a strong desire to do things differently, with proven experience in working with both big global clients and entrepreneurs. The role will oversee one of our core new business ventures focused on creating communities of young entrepreneurs across the world, supporting them to create, collaborate & learn together to bring truly revolutionary pieces of culture into the world, including new routes to market, new product lines, innovative content and events.
- At least 3 years experience in entrepreneurship /an innovation agency, performing multiple roles and driving through successful initiatives from start to finish
- The ability to think and act like an entrepreneur yet understand the shift in approach required to confidently communicate with a global FMCG
- Solid experience of liaising directly with senior clients and multiple stakeholders in a corporate environment, both locally and globally
- A passion and desire to spot opportunities, leading and inspiring local market partners and entrepreneurs to develop revolutionary businesses
- Excited to travel abroad and become immersed in different pockets of culture
- A skilled problem solver, with a solutions orientated approach to any challenge
- A passion for applying creative judgment to help support brilliance
- Driven and ambitious in a collaborative environment. No ego.
- Passion to apply learnings to the wider business to help others achieve brilliance